Friday, October 28, 2005

My friend JTL

There are times when you meet someone, and you know there is something special about them. My friend JTL, is one such person. I have known him for a couple of years now, and throughout that time, he has maintained a level of composure and dignity that Prince Charles himself would be proud of (thats where the similarities end by the way!). His ability to maintain this, becomes even more of an achievement when you consider what he has had to deal with in the past 12 months. At this point, I will save his embarassment and spare the details. Needless to say, when you meet someone like my friend JTL, cherish all that they bring into your life. Friends like this don't come along every day. Which can also be a good thing, as they tend to drink all your wine when they do ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home