Friday, October 28, 2005

The damn Dentist!

What is it about the dentist that scares the living sh*t out of me? it is never as bad as I think, and the dentist I have has hands so soft, he could use them to wipe the queens arse and she wouldn't even get as much as a minor skin irritation (and probably save a fortune on toilet tissue too). But the whole experience usually leaves me on the verge of a nervous breakdown with the thought of what could happen when he makes for my mouth with that instrument that looks like it could spear a charging rabid rhino!

So to be honest with you, nothing actually happened this morning. The very nice Maria, my capable and chatty hygienist, gave me a thorough but gentle cleaning in the way only she knows how! At the end of it, my teeth felt as clean as a nun's DVD collection. That is incerdibly clean, with a few dark secrets!

Next time, I am going to try very hard to keep my blood pressure under control before my appointment. I will try not to break out in a cold sweat, I will try not to imagine how it will feel if the dentist slices a nerve popping up through my tooth as he attempts to scrape a fleck of plaque from my molar! Wish me luck!

Daz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home