Sunday, October 02, 2011

One more thing.... It's been Emotional.

http://youtu.be/-U4Pvodwm0U

How long have I been gone? Has it really been 4 years since I wrote on this thing? Shit that is some hiatus.

Over the past few years, many things have changed. I got married. I became a Father.

I cant describe how I feel about those experiences, without reeling off a bunch of superlatives that still wouldn't adequately express the experiences. So I won't try. If you know me, you know exactly how I feel and if you still don't, then ask me.

What else?

Well I am still English, but I have definitely succumbed to the finer things in American life. I bought a house. Its in the suburbs. That's a big one for me, because frankly, the last time I bought a house in the suburbs, I ended up with an ex-wife too! (She wasn't an 'ex' when we first bought the house). The suburbs bored the pants off me back then. And it definitely contributed to my failed marriage. Times have changed though, and so have I.

So I am back. And I have a lot to say.

Brace yourselves.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home