Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hummer H2 - R.I.P.

OK I am not going to make too many snide comments about this, because my boss at work and a good friend of mine both have one. Needless to say they are both Europeans and I think they were a little bit overhwhelmed on their arrival in the US, and felt like they needed to assimilate into their new environment.... or they had the intent to drive over some poor unsuspecting Americans.

But this can't be a bad thing. I dont want to see people lose jobs, or see company's struggle, but in terms of what these cars signify to the environment and the roadway, I wont shed a tear!

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/gate/archive/2007/05/23/notes052307.DTL

1 Comments:

Blogger BritGirl said...

Yeah I know some loud annoying Americans that I would love to use one on!Lol!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home